Monday, September 16, 2013

PPP (Poo Poo Power)

Morgan Denton: morgan.denton@mymail.champlain.edu
Jamie Favaloro: jamiefavaloro@comcast.net
Nicole Follini: nicole.follini@mymail.champlain.edu
Jack Baglivi: JacktiberiusBaglivi@gmail.com

Audet's Blue Spruce Farm in Bridport, Vermont

Contact:
 bluesprucefarmvt@gmail.com

802-758-2179

We will be visiting the Audet's Blue Spruce Farm and taking a tour and learning about how they use their cows manure and natural methane gas. The methane gas generates power and runs generators and is put back into the grid and powers 300+ homes.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Poo Poo Power!!
    I just wanted to let you know that I sent an email to the Audet's! So hopefully I will hear back from them. I explained to them our project and what we will be doing and how there will be professional poster done and displayed here at Champlain. Also, I asked about a time to meet with them and have a tour of their farm! As soon as I hear back from them I will let you all know! See you Thursday! Let me know if you have any questions! If I don't hear back by Monday I will try my other contact!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. UPDATE!!!

    Marie Audet just emailed me back and she has a tour scheduled for this Thursday at 1:45 that she said we could attend if anyone is available then. I am done class at 12:15 on Thursday and am more than happy to go down and take the tour! Let me know if any of you are able to attend or if you would like to see if we could go another time!

    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I wont be able to make the tour, i have two more two more classes after ethics.

      Delete